People with a combination hair crisis – that is hair that is half and half – have an oily scalp that is super-sebaceous, but dry hair. Normally, the ends are extremely dry but the scalp tends to be oily.
Due to this combination hair problem, the poor folks are at their wits end, trying to figure out what kind of hair care product to go in for. Actually, it’s a common problem for practically all people; folks with frizzy and curly or long hair or those who tend to wash too much.
Fortunately, there are several ways of dealing with this problem.
For one thing, our body has natural way of dealing with hair dryness. It does so with the oil secreted from the scalp that is, ideally, enough to tackle dry hair. At the same time, it will not flow so abundantly in a way that makes your hair look so oily. However for those with combination hair who wish to normalize it to prevent the oiliness and dryness all at once, it would be well worth considering the following.
- Always use light rinse out conditioners. But see that it is no less than 3 inches away from the scalp. As a matter of fact, you should the conditioner should never applied directly to the scalp area. Rinse to seal in moisture to your ends. This also helps reduce scalp oiliness.
- You can also use beautifying oils with a high concentration of jojoba oil. Apply it with your fingertips to apply a little bit to the dry parts of the hair, then wrap your hair with a towel and leave it for a few hours.
- Once a week, use a deep conditioner. Concentrate the treatment on the dry parts of your hair and scalp. Those who don’t want to use a commercial deep conditioner can also benefit from weekly hot oil treatment. This can be done with slightly warm extra virgin olive oil on dry hair areas.
- When washing your hair, pour the shampoo onto your palms and then apply it to your scalp and upper head. Concentrate most of the shampoo lather on your scalp. When washing your hair ends, allow the shampoo foam and suds to flow gently down your hair.
- Never apply shampoo directly to hair ends. You can also carefully pat some of the suds to the dry ends of your hair. Just make sure to be gentle and careful with your hair and scalp. Finally, rinse your fully until so that neither your hair nor scalp feel greasy.
© 2021 umrazweb.com